Intellian V60G w/ 4w BUC and Global PLL LNB
The Intellian v60G is a fully integrated 60cm Ku-band stabilized maritime VSAT system that acquires and locks onto the satellite without requiring a separate input from the ship's gyro-compass. This allows you to have a reliable, "always-on" broadband connection at sea.
Just like the v60, the v60G has compact radome design so smaller vessels can fit the system even with space constraints. The v60G has an unlimited azimuth range for continuous tracking without unwrapping the cables in the antenna. The wide elevation range from -10x to 100x enables the v60G to have seamless signal reception while the vessel is traveling near the Equator or Polar Regions.
With its 3-axis stabilization platform, the v60G has superior tracking performance that is nearly equal to the 1 meter grade VSAT antenna system. The v60G can be configured for SCPC, broadband or hybrid satellite networks. It is suitable for high-speed internet, weather & chart updates, email, file and image transfer, video conference, VoIP, VPNs and database backup. The v60G is designed and built to meet or exceed industry and military standards for vibration, shock and EMC to ensure greatest reliability in any sea conditions.
The v60G has a built-in GPS for fast satellite acquisition and auto polarization control for optimizing the signal strength of a linear polarization feed. The v60G is the ultimate choice for mariners who are seeking a commercial-grade broadband experience with a compact, robust and cost-effective solution.
- 60cm (23.6") Ku-band VSAT antenna system
- Gyro-free satellite search capability
- 3-axis stabilized antenna platform with unlimited azimuth capability
- Wide elevation angle (-10x100x) for extremely low or high latitude regions
- Combined BUC Power and TX Signal cable solution
- Supports iDirect's OpenAMIP protocol interfacee
- Supports Auto Beam Switching via OpenAMIP protocol of iDirect and ROSS Open Antenna Management ( ROAM) protocol of Comtech
- Remote management solution means the antenna can be accessed, monitored and controlled from any location in the world
- Easy installation in-field and maintenance
- Built-in GPS for fast satellite acquisition
- Built-in auto LNB skew control to maintain the optimal signal strength anytime
- Built-in motor brakes for preventing dish damage during power-off times
- Built-in ISMC transceivers enable faster data communication between antenna and control unit
- Built in test capability, run from antenna control unit or user-friendly PC based monitor and control program
- Major RF components are designed and manufactured by Intellian's in-house engineering to achieve superior antenna performance on gain and xpol isolation
- Meets or exceeds industry and military environment test standards to ensure greatest reliability in the maritime market
- Meets FCC regulations
- Minimized weight balance blocks and cablings, simplify installation and maintenance
- Supports iDirect's OpenAMIP protocol interface
- Complemented by Intellian's i6 satellite TV antenna system, which enables full range of satellite entertainment and communication system on a matching dual-dome array
Specifications:Quick Guide (pdf)Brochure (pdf)