Eliminate Starlink Frustrations with the Blender!
Are you frustrated by these common Starlink problems?
• Slow Internet speeds in congested areas
• Internet failures several times per hour
• VoIP and WhatsApp call drops
• Secure web site log outs
Marine Data Solutions has resolved these frustrating Starlink service issues with The Blender.
• Combine up to 4 internet sources
• Bond up to 4 inputs to increase internet speeds to a max of 1Gbps up and down
• Blend your internet sources to eliminate internet service interruptions
➡️ Request more info
Improved Internet experience • Increased system speeds
USA Internet termination when vessel outside of USA • Increased Internet security
Common Starlink problems:
- Starlink download speeds slow down dramatically in areas with lots of other Starlink users, no matter what antenna or service type.
- Starlink service has many interruptions each hour, where there is no service available.
- Always related to no satellites in view of antenna
During these Starlink service interruptions:
- Video conferencing apps will stop working.
- Cloud applications will log out.
- Secure web sites will log out, and all info must be entered again.
- VoIP calls will drop out.
Common Starlink problems are resolved by:
- Blending Starlink internet service with 5G internet service.
- Blending Starlink internet with Vsat internet service.
- Blending Starlink internet service with Dockside WIFI.
- Blender will bond up to 4 internet sources together, at about 85-90% efficiency.
- Bonding splits the internet signal across the available sources, then reassembles that signal at our shore-based servers, increasing your speeds.
- Our Bonding will effectively speed up your uploads and downloads, as all sources are sharing only a part of the data transfer loads.
- When any of the 4 internet sources drops out, the load is split to the other remaining sources, seamlessly, with no internet service interruption.
- MDS Blender will Bond your internet inputs up to a maximum speed of 1Gbps up and down.
- MDS provides unlimited GB of monthly internet bonding at a fixed price.
- Your vessel network and users will enjoy a significantly improved internet experience.
- Internet speeds will be improved when multiple internet sources are bonded together, up to 1Gbps up and down.
- Your internet connection will be in USA, even when your vessel and network are not in USA.
- Internet connection reliability will be much more stable, no more drop outs.
- Internet data transfer security will be greatly improved.
🌀 What is the purpose of the Marine Data Solutions Blender?
– Marine Data Solutions blender is a device that will bond up to 4 internet sources together, and make a single, higher bandwidth, more stable, internet connection.
🌀 What is the maximum speed of the Marine Data Solutions Blender?
– Maximum speed of the marine Data Solution Blender is 1Gbps up and down.
🌀 What is the cost per GB to use the Marine Data Solutions Blender?
– Marine Data Solutions Blender has Unlimited GB of Bonding at a monthly fixed cost of $300.
– Other Bonding services charge by GBs used each month.
🌀 What is the input voltage of the Marine Data Solutions Blender?
– Marine Data Solutions Blender comes with a USA 3 prong, 100-240V 50/60 Hz, 1.7A power supply.
– System power can be adapted to 12vdc, but power conditioner will be required.
🌀 What is Bonding?
– Bonding is a method of sharing internet traffic between several internet sources. When the Marine Data Solutions Blender has multiple internet sources, internet traffic is split among those sources so that it increases the overall speed of the internet traffic. This additional speed is critical on large networks when video conferencing, streaming entertainment, and transferring large files. In addition to increasing system speeds, bonding will decrease your chances of internet downtime due to losing one of your multiple internet connections.
➡️ Request more info
🌀 What are the Maximum upload and download speeds we can achieve with the Marine Data Solutions Blender?
– Marine Data Solutions Blender hardware can provide speeds to a maximum of 1Gbps up and down.
– Speeds are dependent on the speeds of your incoming internet connections.
🌀 How many internet inputs can the Marine Data Solutions Blender support?
– Marine Data Solutions Blender can support up to 4 separate internet sources.
🌀 How many outputs does the Marine Data Solutions Blender support?
– Marine Data Solutions Blender can support 2 separate internet outputs.
🌀 Where does the Marine Data Solutions Bonded internet come ashore?
– Even without a VPN, all Marine Data Solutions Blender traffic will be USA based.
– European based internet traffic is available with Marine Data Solutions Blender.
🌀 How can I connect the 2 Starlink Maritime antennas together to make a single network?
– Marine Data Solutions Blender can easily connect up to 4 different internet sources, and bond them all together for greater speeds on a single network output.
Can I connect the 2 Starlink Maritime antennas and 1 Starlink RV antenna on the same network?
The Marine Data Solutions Blender will accept up to 4 internet inputs, and bond those 4 inputs together for the greatest speeds, and increased reliability. Yes, you could connect up to 4 Starlink systems together.
🌀 Why would we want to bond Starlink with 5G?
– Starlink satellites are always moving, and the Starlink satellite constellation is currently only at 10%. Because the system is so new, there are many times per day when the Starlink satellites are just NOT in view. When there is no Starlink satellite in view, your vessel network will NOT have any internet (this situation usually happens several times per hour, look at “Statistic” and then “Outages” on your Starlink App) When Starlink service stops, your VoIP calls, cloud applications, and secure web sites will cut off. To eliminate these Starlink internet service interruptions, the Marine Data Solutions Blender bonds the Starlink internet with 5G internet, so that the vessel network only experiences a slow down when Starlink signal is lost, rather than a complete internet “stoppage”, when Starlink internet signal is lost. Not only will bonding the systems together eliminate internet loss, it will also increase the system speed by combining them together. (when both systems are working)
🌀 How difficult is it to install the Marine Data Solutions Blender?
– Marine Data Solutions Blender is preprogrammed for your system when it arrives. Connect the network cables from your available sources, and then connect the Blender output to your vessel network. Add ships power to the blender and the install is complete, no on site programing is required.
🌀 Can I combine my Viasat system with Starlink?
– The Marine Data Solutions blender will allow you to combine Viasat and other legacy Vsat systems with Starlink and 5G. However the 5-600ms latency of Viasat and Vsat will be introduced into the whole system. The Viasat will add more speed, but Viasat will also add more system latency to the output of the Marine Data Solutions Blender.