4G/5G land based mobile internet for yachting. Marine Data Solutions has marine internet coverage for USA, Bahamas, Caribbean, and Med.
To ensure best possible 4G/5G service in all fringe coverage areas, (all islands) you MUST have 2 matching external antennas for each sim card, with no more than 50ft of LMR400 cable, with NO adapters in line.
|Our flagship 4G/5G yachting internet solution for USA: High speed, no throttle, no long term contract, no activation fees, no overages, no surprises, no start date issues, transparent pricing, low latency, local service, downloads to 200Mbps on a single sim, and 24/7 tech support.
Call us today for USA Yachting Internet at +1 (954) 859-7092 or click here to request a price list
|Bahamas Unlimited yachting internet 4G LTE service. Marine Specific service with BTC and Aliv. No throttle, no long term contract, no activation fees, no overages, no surprises, no start date issues, transparent pricing, high speed, low latency, local service, downloads to 50 Mbps on a single sim, and 24/7 Tech Support. 5% of our Bahamas internet sales are donated directly to the Bahamas National Trust. Our way of giving back to our friends in the Bahamas.
Click here to request Bahamas Coverage Map
Call us today for Bahamas Yachting Internet at +1 (954) 859-7092 or click here to request a price list
|Caribbean Unlimited yacht internet 4G LTE service. Unlimited service with Digicel. No throttle, no long term contract, no activation fees, no overages, no surprises, no start date issues, transparent pricing, high speed, low latency, local service, downloads to 50 Mbps on a single sim, and 24/7 Tech Support. Caribbean 4G 5G service is complex for a yacht traveling to multiple Caribbean locations. We will need vessel projected itinerary so we can suggest the best carriers for each location. Service in Caribbean is NOT as stable and reliable as the 4G/5G service in USA and Med. To ensure best possible 4G/5G service the Bahamas and Caribbean, you MUST have 2 external antennas for each sim card, with no more than 50ft of LMR400 cable, with NO adapters in line.
Call us today for your Caribbean Yachting Internet at +1 (954) 859-7092 or click here to request a price list
|Europe Unlimited GB marine internet 4G/5G service. Due to the new EU sims card regulations, we are no longer supporting this region, and will refer you to our Euro partner for assistance in this area.
Call us today for Unlimited Europe Internet at +1 (954) 859-7092 or click here to request a price list
- What areas does Marine Data Solutions have unlimited 4G/5G coverage
- Marine Data Solutions has Unlimited Gigabytes of unthrottled high speed mobile internet for yachts in the USA, Bahamas, some parts of the Caribbean, and the Med. Click here to request a price list.
- How fast can you get me a working sim card.
- Marine Data Solutions has active sim cards in stock, ready for pick up at our Fort Lauderdale HQ, or Fed Ex overnight to your location, worldwide.
- How can I get a Marine Data Solutions current price list?
- Please click the link here to request a Marine Data Solutions price list be emailed to you.
- What happens if a client needs technical support for a Marine Data Solutions sim card?
- Marine Data Solutions is proud to provide our clients with 24/7 tech support.
- What 4/5G equipment do you recommend?
- The majority of our Marine Data Solutions yachting clients use a 4/5g modem/router built by Pepwave. The Pepwave units are replaced in Pepwave production about every 6 months, ensuring that the latest Pepwave units have the best specs and performance capability. If your Pepwave is more than 18 months old, we recommend replacement for increased download speeds. In addition to Pepwave equipment, we also strongly recommend that the vessel have 2 high quality external 4/5G antennas for each sim card.
- My existing Pepwave is only 2 years old, why do you recommend replacement?
- In the past 2 years we have seen the transition from 4GLTE, to 4GLTEA, to 5G. Any equipment older than 2 years old will not have the capability of running at the maximum speed the tower can provide. The sim card has no speed limit, your internet speeds on board are dictated by the hardware (modem/router/antennas) that the sim card is plugged into. New equipment and antennas will be tuned for the new frequencies and provide you with best (fastest) performance.
- Some 4/5g vendors claim unlimited Gb service is going away, what does this mean for me?
- Unlimited GB plans still exist. Enjoy the savings.
- Can you provide and install the 4/5g equipment on my yacht?
- Yes, Marine Data Solutions can provide and install the necessary equipment to provide your Yacht with Unlimited High Speed Mobile Internet. Call or email us today for details. Click here to email request.
- Why doesn’t my low cost unlimited GB iPhone sim work in my Pepwave?
- The 4/5G networks are smart enough to know what device the sim card is plugged into. When the sim is plugged into your iPhone, with an unlimited plan, the carriers will give you about 18gb of high speed data, per month. After 18GB the carrier will slow down your service (throttle) until the next billing cycle. When that same low cost unlimited retail sim is plugged into a Pepwave unit (designed to have 30+ simultaneous users) the network knows the sim is in a modem that will allow multiple users, and the network will block internet functionality to that sim.